The Roundhill Family Partnership are a group of parents who meet to support the school and effect positive change.
The aims of the group are:-
1. To work collaboratively to implement positive change and share ideas and to be actively involved in the future as the school grows.
2. To embed and encourage more parental involvement across the school.
3. To maximise achievement and learning through collaboration and partnership.
4. To promote the positive development of children and the school within the local community.
5. To promote the safety and well- being of all members of the school community.